Cyclomedia Technology B.V. is market and technology leader in large-scale systematic visualization of environments, making accurately positioned 360° panoramic images from public roads (Cycloramas) and distributing aerial images. The in-house developed and patented Cyclorama technology allows high quality panoramic images to be produced annually on a nationwide scale in a highly automated cloud based processing pipeline and quality control process. Some specifics: the panoramic recording system has a speed of 10 images per second, resolution of 100Mpx and a precision of <10cm accuracy. Customers use our images to accurately measure objects (location and sizes). Cyclomedia supplies its accurately positioned images in combination with user friendly software (Street Smart) that plugs into the existing customer GIS software applications. Street Smart uses the exact recording locations and perfect geometry of the images to geo-tag objects and to visualize existing geo-information as a precisely positioned data layer on top of the panoramic and aerial images. Cyclomedia furthermore develops software to automatically detect and classify objects, and to automatically reconstruct 3D from Cycloramas and aerial images. Cyclomedia is unique in covering the complete customer value chain by offering technology, data and applications to add value and lower costs for public and private organizations
Within our R&D team we are looking for a Test Engineer who is responsible for testing products and systems to test the proper functioning in order to increase the quality of our software and deployment.
Are you looking for a great opportunity at an innovative and fast growing company then please send us your CV.
- Testing all aspects of the product/system like function/component, system, performance, regression and service, either manually or automated, by using the latest (cloud) technology, such as Docker containers, Kubernetes (AKS), Azure functions, Azure SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Working with the development team to identify and capture test cases, and to ensure the proper version management.
- Setting up of test environments, designing test plans, developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases.
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, identifying quality risks and reporting findings to relevant stakeholders.
- Reviewing and contributing to test plans, as well as analysing, reviewing and assessing requirements and design specifications, usually based on the input of Product Management.
- Identifying test conditions and creating test designs, test cases, test procedure specifications and test data.
- Automating or helping to automate the tests.
- Executing and logging the tests, evaluating the results and document problems found.
- Monitoring the testing and the test environment, often using tools for this task, and gather performance metrics.
- Bachelor or Master
- ISTQB certificate
- 3 years’ experience in testing
- XRAY or similar test management tool
- Cloud software experience
- Experience in working with databases
- Knowledge of (REST) API testing, Robot Framework
- Experience with structured and exploratory testing
- Experience with performance and load testing
- Knowledge of test management systems
- Good communication and reporting skills
- English languages skills
What We Offer
- A challenging job in a strong growing international company
- A team of over 200 talented and helpful colleagues from many different countries
- Lots of room for personal growth (training, courses or coaching)
- Competitive salary
- 25 vacation days, possibility to buy up to 35 vacation days
- Discount on your sports subscription