Cyclomedia develops, builds and operates the worlds most advanced mobile mapping systems. With a combination of sensors ranging from camera's and LiDAR scanners to state-of-the-art positioning systems we map dense urban areas in Western Europe and North America. The petabytes of data (all processed and stored in the Microsoft Azure cloud) that we collect every year are used by “professional users”, ranging from city governments to large corporates working in utilities, infrastructure and insurance. Their one common denominator is their need for better data and information to drive change in how they can serve their inhabitants and customers.
Today our solutions make cities more safe, green, accessible and smart and help companies to make the right decisions based on fresh and accurate data. Cyclomedia’s HQ is based in The Netherlands and has offices in the US and Germany.
Within our Data Analytics team in the Netherlands, we are looking for an enthusiastic professional to join our team.
Role summary or purpose
The Delivery Manager is responsible for setting and managing delivery schedules. Tasks include delivering on time to client specifications, client communication, receiving client feedback, setting project scopes, creating and maintaining data dictionaries in the software used for data extraction, instruction and supervision of outsourcing partner and approving suggestions to client in consultation with the Data Analytics Manager. This applies to projects in the Netherlands and the rest of Europe.
- Establishes and optimizes workflow processes, procedures and guidelines
- Understands customer requirements and sets project scope
- Selects and informs the outsourcing partner(s) for the projects
- Sets up the project delivery schedule based on the client specifications and timelines
- Oversees workflow efficiency according to the project workflow
- Informs and supervises the outsourcing partner(s) when issues are identified and their priorities
- Manages project analysis and reporting
- Keeps in close contact with internal departments
- Tracks internal and external progress of projects for clients
- Deliver projects on time and within budget (planning)
- Ensures quality and control
- Acts as a point of contact for the outsourcing partner(s) regarding project scope as specified by clients
- Acts as the primary point of contact for clients and customers
- Manages project databases and data organization as well as project set up
- Meets on a regular basis to assess data requirements and changes in procedures
- Effectively communicates changes impacting workflow with the outsourcing partner(s) and Quality Assurance team
- Actively participates in decision-making processes to achieve goals in consultation with the Data Analytics Manager
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s or equivalent experience, preferably in Geo informatics, or similar
- 3+ years’ experience as Project Manager
- Good English and German language skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and works in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Knowledge of Geo Information Systems (GIS)
- 3D environment navigation and experience with CAD
- Familiarity with statistical analysis
- Experience with ArcGIS
- Able to independently to identify and solve project related problems
- Sets procedures throughout data extraction process.
- Balances attention to detail with the overall timeline for completion of work
- Pro-active and flexible attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Structural and methodical way of working
What We Offer
- An independent, challenging job with a strong international growing and very enthusiastic company
- Competitive salary
- 25 vacation days a year