CycloMedia is the supplier of geo-referenced visual environment information. We specialize in large-scale and systematic mapping of the environment. From the public road the panorama photos ("Cycloramas") are updated annually. In addition, the entire Netherlands is also shown with aerial photos with 10 centimeters resolution. Both types of photos are recorded precisely so that the position and dimensions of objects can be measured very accurately and 3D constructions can be projected into the photo. This makes a large number of applications possible for our customers. The required high-tech systems and software are largely developed in-house. Think of the recording systems, the processing system, but also the geo-data server system and the special viewers for Cycloramas and aerial photos.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to strengthen the Cloud Software team within our R&D organization. The team is responsible for the development of the data processing software based on street imagery material and laser scanner data and creation of the Web services for the UI and data integration. The data processing and hosting environment works under high demand on robustness, performance, scalability, availability and security. Our technology is developed and optimized for the Microsoft Azure platform.
As a Software Engineer you will work in a multidisciplinary team following Agile / Scrum methodology and using cutting edge technology in software development (Visual Studio 2017 / VSTS (ADO) / Microsoft .NET / .NET Core), web services, databases and GIS systems. Collaborating with other teams and stakeholders, you will be contributing to new feature development and platform optimization work.
• Completed HBO / WO education with a (technical) IT component;
• Multiple years of experience as a software engineer;
• Strong analytical and creative thinking;
• Good communicative skills;
• Team player in an Agile development process, hands-on mentality;
• Quality in your work, products and initiatives for improvement;
• Good command of the English language.
• Knowledge of C # / .NET and SQL Server;
• Knowledge of Web API / ASP.NET;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Azure.
• Knowledge of Powershell;
• Knowledge of test-driven development;
• Knowledge of geographical information systems.
• An independent, challenging job with a strong international growing and very enthusiastic company
• Competitive salary
• Training options
• 25 vacation days a year
• Laptop and mobile phone from the company
Send your motivation letter including resume to email@example.com. For additional questions about the position you can contact Sergei Kucheiko at 0418-556100.