CycloMedia is market and technology leader in large-scale systematic visualization of environments, making accurately positioned 360° panoramic images from public roads (Cycloramas) and distributing aerial images. The in-house developed and patented Cyclorama technology allows high quality panoramic images to be produced annually on a nationwide scale in a highly automated cloud based processing pipeline and quality control process. Some specifics: the panoramic recording system has a speed of 10 images per second, resolution of 100Mpx and a precision of <10cm accuracy. Customers use our images to accurately measure objects (location and sizes). CycloMedia supplies its accurately positioned images in combination with user friendly software (Street Smart) that plugs into the existing customer GIS software applications. Street Smart uses the exact recording locations and perfect geometry of the images to geo-tag objects and to visualize existing geo-information as a precisely positioned data layer on top of the panoramic and aerial images. CycloMedia furthermore develops software to automatically detect and classify objects, and to automatically reconstruct 3D from Cycloramas and aerial images. CycloMedia is unique in covering the complete customer value chain by offering technology, data and applications to add value and lower costs for public and private organizations.
CycloMedia Technology B.V. is looking for a Computer Vision Expert to join the Data Analytics R&D Cluster. This cluster focuses on algorithms to retrieve information from our core products, in automatic or semi-automatic manner. In this role you will help develop innovative solutions in the field of automated object detection, manual annotation workflows and large scale processing.
The Computer Vision Expert is responsible for creating automatic object detection systems and supporting the current systems that are already running in the company. Helping with enhancing the performance of the automatic system by collecting better datasets in smart ways together with our annotation teams. The applicant will join a team of CycloMedia researchers who design and develop algorithms and applications in the automated object detection area. We solicit applications from individuals who find it a challenge to create stable software systems in the area of computer vision and machine learning. We offer the opportunity to work with experienced researchers in a flexible and creative industrial research environment on cutting edge technologies.
• Master/PhD degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Artificial Intelligence or related discipline
• Knowledge of OpenCV, Caffe, Pytorch, Tensorflow
• Knowledge of Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Deep Learning
• Software development in C++, Python
• Database design and SQL knowledge
• Experience with Linux systems
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude, initiative, creativity and flexibility, decision-making ability as well as result oriented and strategic thinking
• Strong collaboration skills, the ability to work independently and prioritize work and to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of C++ 11, Boost, Std
• Knowledge of Docker
• Database design and SQL knowledge
• Knowledge of version management tooling GIT
• Knowledge of GIS database and tooling
• Microsoft Azure experience
• Proven ability to develop new systems and create maintainable software from a prototype toward a working system prototype
• Knowledge/Experience with Point Clouds (LAZ, Point Cloud Library)
• A full time job in a young and dynamic team of research scientists and software engineers
• Starting as soon as possible
Send your online application to Erika van den Heuvel, firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please contact Erika van den Heuvel, HR manager, via 0418-556100.