CycloMedia is market and technology leader in large-scale systematic visualization of environments, making accurately positioned 360° panoramic images from public roads (Cycloramas) and distributing aerial images. The in-house developed and patented Cyclorama technology allows high quality panoramic images to be produced annually on a nationwide scale in a highly automated cloud based processing pipeline and quality control process. Some specifics: the panoramic recording system has a speed of 10 images per second, resolution of 100Mpx and a precision of <10cm accuracy. Customers use our images to accurately measure objects (location and sizes). CycloMedia supplies its accurately positioned images in combination with user friendly software (Street Smart) that plugs into the existing customer GIS software applications. Street Smart uses the exact recording locations and perfect geometry of the images to geo-tag objects and to visualize existing geo-information as a precisely positioned data layer on top of the panoramic and aerial images. CycloMedia furthermore develops software to automatically detect and classify objects, and to automatically reconstruct 3D from Cycloramas and aerial images. CycloMedia is unique in covering the complete customer value chain by offering technology, data and applications to add value and lower costs for public and private organizations.
CycloMedia Technology B.V. is looking for a C++/Python programmer to join the Data Analytics R&D Cluster. This cluster focuses on algorithms to retrieve information from our core products, in automatic or semi-automatic manner. In this role you will help develop innovative solutions in the field of automated object detection, manual annotation workflows, large scale processing and database maintenance.
Responsible for developing systems and databases that support the automatic object detection systems and the manual annotation steps. Supporting the current systems that have been created within the company and improving them based on new feature requests and new customer requirements. The applicant will join a team of CycloMedia researchers who design and develop algorithms and applications in the automated object detection area. We solicit applications from individuals who find it a challenge to create stable end-to-end software systems around research code in the area of computer vision and machine learning. We offer the opportunity to work with experienced researchers in a flexible and creative industrial research environment on cutting edge technologies.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related discipline;
• Software development in C++/C++ 11, STL, Boost, Python;
• Database design and SQL knowledge;
• Experience with Linux and Windows systems;
• Knowledge of version management tooling GIT;
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude, initiative, creativity and flexibility, decision-making ability as well as result oriented and strategic thinking;
• Strong collaboration skills, the ability to work independently and prioritize work and to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Some knowledge of machine learning, deep learning, computer vision and 3D/image processing;
• Microsoft Azure experience;
• Proven ability to develop new systems and create maintainable software from a prototype toward a working system prototype.
• Full time job in a young and dynamic team of Research scientists and software engineers;
• Sports allowance;
• Competitive salary.
Send your online application to Hélène van Santvoort email@example.com. For more information, please contact Bas Boom via 0418-556100.