CycloMedia develops, builds and operates the worlds most advanced mobile mapping systems. With a combination of sensors ranging from cameras & lidar scanners to state-of-the-art positioning systems we map dense urban areas in Western Europe and North America.
The petabytes of data (all processed and stored in the Microsoft Azure cloud) that we collect every year are used by “professional users”, ranging from city governments to large corporates working in utilities, infrastructure and insurance. Their one common denominator is their need for better data and information to drive change in how they can serve their inhabitants and customers.
Today our solutions make cities more safe, green, accessible and smart and help companies to make the right decisions based on fresh and accurate data. CycloMedia’s HQ is based in The Netherlands and has offices in the US and Germany.
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner to join the Agile Cloud Platform team. The team is responsible for the development and hosting of the data processing software based on the street imagery material and laser scanner data and for creation of the Web services for the UI and data integration by different internal teams and the end-customers. As a Product Owner, you will create and maintain product backlog, prioritize team’s work based on business and technology needs.
• Lead the Cloud Platform scrum team as the Product Owner
• Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
• Connect with the other R&D clusters to align development work and keep an overall view on the total development of the initiative
• Plan and prioritize product feature backlog by accommodating requirements for the new products and services as well as fulfilling requests from other dependent R&D teams and internal groups
• Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
• Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
• Balance team effort between feature development and maintenance and refactoring tasks
• Maintain planning overview and visibility of the feature development timelines
• Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
• Minimal Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related discipline
• Relevant knowledge of technologies and concepts (data as a service, location-based services, GIS Geospatial content, Cloud computing)
• Previous work experience as a Product Owner/Manager or System Architect
• In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles, preferably SAFe
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
• Creative thinker with a vision
• Attention to details
• Knowledge and work experience with C# .Net and SQL Server
• Experience with data processing pipelines and AI
• Previous experience of building Cloud-native back-end systems • Knowledge of test-driven development
• Full time job in a young and dynamic team
• Competitive salary
• Laptop/Mobile Phone • Sports allowance
Send your online application to Erika van den Heuvel firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please contact CycloMedia via 0418-556100.