CycloMedia develops, builds and operates the worlds most advanced mobile mapping systems. With a combination of sensors ranging from cameras & lidar scanners to state-of-the-art positioning systems we map dense urban areas in Western Europe and North America.
The petabytes of data (all processed and stored in the Microsoft Azure cloud) that we collect every year are used by “professional users”, ranging from city governments to large corporates working in utilities, infrastructure and insurance. Their one common denominator is their need for better data and information to drive change in how they can serve their inhabitants and customers.
Today our solutions make cities more safe, green, accessible and smart and help companies to make the right decisions based on fresh and accurate data. CycloMedia’s HQ is based in The Netherlands and has offices in the US and Germany.
CycloMedia Technology is looking for an experienced Product Owner to join our R&D Organization. You will be responsible for the products and services that are developed within the Core Products and Recording Clusters. The Clusters are responsible for designing the systems to collect street imagery and LiDAR data, developing positioning and optical calibration software as well as creating image processing pipeline. These are the key technology elements that enable creation of the advanced content further used by other teams in CycloMedia (e.g. for Machine Learning) and eventually by the end customers through a Graphical User Interface or a data service API.
• Lead the Core Products scrum team as the Product Owner
• Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project
• Connect with the other R&D clusters to align development work and keep an overall view on the total development of the initiatives
• Plan and prioritize product feature backlog by accommodating requirements for the new products and services as well as fulfilling requests from other dependent R&D teams and internal groups
• Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
• Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
• Balance team effort between feature development and maintenance and refactoring tasks
• Maintain planning overview and visibility of the feature development timelines
• Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
• Minimal Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related discipline
• Relevant knowledge of technologies and concepts (Camera & positioning technologies, image processing, location-based services, LiDAR, GPS, GIS Geospatial content)
• Previous working experience as a Product Owner or Product/Project manager
• In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles, preferably SAFe
• Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
• Creative thinker with a vision
• Attention to details
• Work experience with photo optics and image sensors
• Supplier and Technology Partner management
• Experience with data processing patterns and pipelines
• A full time job in a young and dynamic team
• Competitive salary
• Laptop/Mobile Phone
• Sports allowance
Send your online application to Erika van den Heuvel email@example.com. For more information, please contact CycloMedia via 0418-556100.