CycloMedia develops, builds and operates the worlds most advanced mobile mapping systems. With a combination of sensors ranging from cameras & lidar scanners to state-of-the-art positioning systems we map dense urban areas in Western Europe and North America. The petabytes of data (all processed and stored in the Microsoft Azure cloud) that we collect every year are used by “professional users”, ranging from city governments to large corporates working in utilities, infrastructure and insurance. Their one common denominator is their need for better data and information to drive change in how they can serve their inhabitants and customers. Today our solutions make cities more safe, green, accessible and smart and help companies to make the right decisions based on fresh and accurate data. CycloMedia’s HQ is based in The Netherlands and has offices in the US and Germany.
CycloMedia Technology is looking for an experienced Product owner to join the Product management team. Within this team you will be responsible for the products that are developed within the Data Analytics Cluster. This cluster focuses on solving complex problems with Artificial Intelligence, & deep learning algorithms to retrieve information from our image data. In this role you will help to develop innovative solutions in the field of automated object detection and classification as well as change detection. As an example, we are now working on detecting all the public advertisement within Amsterdam to help the city enforce taxation and clean-up the city center. The focus is on creating and rolling out our own solutions as well as making our data available and opening up our platform, to selected partners in order to develop joint solutions.
• Lead the Data Analytics scrum team as the Product Owner;
• Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements;
• Connect with the other R&D clusters to align development work and keep an overall view on the total development of the initiative;
• Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on;
• Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product;
• Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy;
• Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories;
• Work closely with the product manager Data Analytics to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI;
• Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities;
• Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
• Minimal Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related discipline;
• Relevant knowledge of technologies and concepts (data as a service, AI, Machine learning, Computer vision, location-based services, Lidar, Camera & positioning technologies, GPS, GIS Geospatial content);
• Previous working experience as a Product Owner;
• In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles, preferably SAFe;
• Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills;
• Excellent organizational and time management skills;
• Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Creative thinker with a vision;
• Attention to details.
• Experienced in working within an agile environment;
• Previous experience as an analyst or architect;
• Experience in working within a international company where stakeholders might be remote.
• Full time job in a young and dynamic team
• Competitive salary
• Laptop/Mobile Phone
• Sports allowance
Send your online application to Susan Kocken email@example.com. For more information, please contact Joeri Keijzers via 0418-556100.