About the job
Our growing company is in need of an ambitious Content Marketeer to develop and deliver content across all our channels. You will play a key role in the success of our inbound and outbound marketing campaigns and the development of product and sales enablement materials. The ideal candidate knows how to apply data analytics to personalize and optimize content.
You have a great feeling for translating industry leading technology into real world impact. You understand the power of messaging and speak our clients language. The Content Marketeer will interact with the different commercial and marketing regions and will drive our content strategy and execution to win new business, expand our product footprint and to drive client engagement to a higher level. The Content Marketeer will be a clear communicator, possesses great analytical skills and is a great team player within the Marketing team and beyond.
- Develop, plan and execute a content strategy together with the Marketing team that drives high engagement
- Serve as editor-in-chief for all content to ensure quality, clarity and consistency
- Collect, monitor and analyse social and website metrics, and make improvements accordingly
- Collaborate with marketing, product and sales managers to create engaging sales enablement content
- Design and develop content for email newsletters, landing pages, websites, social media etc.
- Coordinate content for blogs, webinars, video’s, online educational series
- Create content that drives traffic and engagement that translates to sales, conversion and brand promotion
- Manage SEO through relevant analytics
- Coordinate and process translations
- Manage possible agency and vendor relationships to ensure any outsourced work is consistent, high quality, cost-effective, and reflects our branding specifications
Requirements, skills and experience
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of experience in Content Marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English with a close attention to detail
- Understanding of content marketing tactics, such as SEO, digital advertising and social media marketing
- Demonstrated ability to execute content marketing projects
- Google Analytics, and Adobe Acrobat/Illustrator skills are a plus
- Experienced working with Hubspot is a big plus
- Interested in the geospatial domain
- Strong team player and love to brainstorm about new tactics to approach market segments
- Strong project management skills, with ability to juggle multiple projects while still seeing the ‘bigger picture'