Director of Data and Customer Support
Cyclomedia is looking for an experienced operational leader to join our team and oversee our Data Capture and Customer Support teams.
In this role, you will work closely with our Data Operations team to plan, forecast and capture the imagery for our clients. Your role is to deliver the capture products which are sold by our sales teams and will keep accurate forecasts of our projects and ensure our projects are completed on time within budget through careful planning and collaboration. You think ahead of potential risk and create a plan to mitigate those by creating a flexible pool of people and other resources. You will also lead our Customer Support team to make certain our clients receive all the follow up and support needed once we have delivered their product to them.
The Director of Data and Customer Support is a part of our US leadership team and our Global Operations team. You will be a key liaison for our Sales and Finance team. The ability to communicate effectively is an important skill for this role to have. You will report to the global COO.
If you are a skilled leader, with a proactive and operational mindset and are looking to make an impact at a growing company, this role is for you.
- Manage and lead our Data and Customer Support teams in the US. This includes managing the operational pieces as well as managing and developing the team.
- Effectively plan and forecast our business projects to ensure on time delivery and adhering to budget guidelines.
- Serve as a key resource to our leadership team for planning of Data Capture projects and Customer Support.
- Develop and implement a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Forecast the capacity of our camera systems, cars and drivers to ensure project timelines are met and handled efficiently.
- Develop and execute initiatives to improve on efficiency and costs.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make recommendations to our teams based on financial and schedule analysis.
- Responsible for customer success to ensure our customers are properly supported, engaged and using our products.
- Develop and track metrics of customer success and monitor and track the progress and implement efficiencies.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field and ten plus years of Operations Management Experience is required.
- Ten or more years of experience as a manager and leader in an operational environment is required.
- Operational project management skills are required.
- Knowledge of imagery or geospatial products is a plus
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize work and balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent written, verbal, and social communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Hands on manager with the ability to understand the details of our processes.
- A People Manager that is focused on developing their team to a higher level.
- Proactive Mindset– seeks and solves problems before they occur.
- Creative – has the ability to think outside the box by being solution-oriented.
- Independent - act based on facts and data you gathered.
Working with Cyclomedia has benefits!
The benefits go beyond assisting others and helping make the world a greener place. Below are just a few of the additional benefits of joining our team.
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance with domestic partner coverage
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid time off, including your birthday and holidays
- Employee assistance program
- A fun and collaborative team
Cyclomedia’s team helps make the world safer, greener, more accessible, and smarter!
With over 40 years of proven experience capturing street level imagery in different environments, Cyclomedia develops, builds, and operates the world’s most advanced mobile mapping systems. A combination of sensors ranging from cameras and LiDAR scanners to state-of-the-art positioning systems captures, measures, identifies and maps areas in the United States and Europe.
To apply, please email [email protected].