Director of Product Management
Are you passionate about solving some of the world's most pressing challenges and making mobility smarter, more efficient and safer? Are you interested in developing your career path within a global technology company that builds innovative solutions that help companies make the right decisions based on accurate geo-data?
We are looking for a Director of Product Management to join us at Cyclomedia and drive forward our geo-data insights product portfolio. You will craft a compelling product vision, strategy and roadmap that meets customer needs in our Transportation (State DOTs) and Local Government verticals. With our geo-data products we help customers solve exciting use cases in areas such as asset and infrastructure management, planning and safety, public works, and more. You will own the go-to-market strategy and work with internal teams to determine positioning, packaging and pricing of our product portfolio.
This role is a great fit for a product manager with real passion for geo-data technology & Transportation (i.e. State DOT) and Local Government customers, great technical depth, principled thinking, excellent product judgment, bold innovation and a mentality of starting with the customer first and working backwards.
Your Role – owning the product vision & strategy
- Craft a product vision, strategy, and roadmap to deliver winning value propositions
- Own the go-to-market strategy and work with internal teams to determine positioning, packing and pricing
- Collaborate closely with R&D teams to build and manage a prioritized backlog of user stories and customer problems
- Partner with sales, engineers, data science, research, and other PMs to understand how we can better meet user needs & expectations
- Develop and maintain product marketing materials, in close collaboration with our marketing communication department
- Support market development and pre-sales activities by presenting compelling stories to customers, partners, press, and at conferences
- Build a network and lead collaborations with ecosystem partners
Requirements, skills and experience
- Have a solid understanding of customer needs, the competitive field, and potential partners within the US Transportation (i.e. State DOT) and Local Government market
- Successfully initiated, developed and launched new product initiatives that resulted in significant revenue growth
- 6 - 8 years + of relevant experience in a B2B / technology-driven business
- Bachelor's or master's in business, computer science, GIS, or related field
- A passion for geo-data technology and Transportation / Mobility
- Excellent communication skills, able to present and engage with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Highly analytical with strong business acumen, able to transition easily between the strategic and the detailed
- Comfortable in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to travel a minimum of 25% of the time
- Hands-on and self-starter