We are seeking an organized and motivated business professional to join our Middleton office team as an Office Administrator. In this new role, responsibilities will focus on the general operations of our office and supporting our Finance team with key responsibilities.
This position will be accountable to ensure our office operates in a smooth and efficient manner. Responsibilities include building management, shipping and receiving with key vendors, travel arrangements and supply ordering and management.
This role will also support our Finance team with key financial reports for our business operations and sales team. Additional Finance responsibilities include preparing for key meetings and invoice support.
Skills and Experience
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
- 3+ years of office or administrative experience
- Prior experience with invoicing and/or bookkeeping is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and work in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize work and balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent written, verbal, and social communication skills
- Serves as the primary contact for our office with building landlord and vendors
- Prepares and facilitates completion of weekly reporting in our Sales software, Microsoft Dynamics
- Finalizes and reviews Sales reporting and distributes on a regular basis
- Supports the Finance team with invoices and payment reporting
- Manages the billing and invoice process with key shipping vendors
- Manages the inventory of supplies and other office items
- Serves as primary point of contact for our remote reception company (incoming calls/requests)
- Coordinates travel arrangements and company meetings
- Supports other key office teams as needed
Working with Cyclomedia has benefits! The benefits go beyond assisting others and helping make the world a greener place. Below are just a few of the additional benefits of joining our team.
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance with domestic partner coverage
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid time off, including your birthday and holidays
- Employee assistance program
Cyclomedia’s team helps make the world safer, greener, more accessible, and smarter! With over 30 years of proven experience capturing street level imagery in different environments, Cyclomedia develops, builds, and operates the world’s most advanced mobile mapping systems. A combination of sensors ranging from cameras and LiDAR scanners to state-of-the-art positioning systems captures, measures, identifies and maps areas in the United States and Europe.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org