Sales Executive - Transportation
We are seeking a highly experienced, motivated and results-oriented individual to join our US team as a Sales Executive. This sales professional will focus on developing the sales pipeline and securing and managing projects within our Transportation Sales team.
As a member of the sales organization, you will work collaboratively with the team to prospect, contact, and develop revenue-based relationships. You will use your experience to help customers understand where Cyclomedia Technology’s street level imagery, LiDAR and asset extraction services add value to their workflows and business goals.
- Prospect and develop opportunities in the market segment
- Articulate and present the strength and value proposition of Cyclomedia’s imagery, software and solutions
- Develop and maintain a healthy pipeline of opportunities
- Demonstrate an understanding of industry trends, budget and acquisition cycles and processes
- Contribute to developing the sales strategy, plans, processes and best practices for Cyclomedia
- Effectively utilize and leverage the CRM system and other available sales resources to manage opportunities and drive revenue
- Pursue professional development to ensure current market knowledge; interact with key professional organizations and associations; and develop professional skills
- Be resourceful and take initiative to create path to revenue opportunities.
Skills and Experience
- Seven to ten years of sales experience in GIS, imagery or related technology organizations with specific experience in Transportation, Public Safety and/or National Security
- Demonstrated experience in managing the sales cycle, including prospecting, proposing and closing
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills, including research, good listening and prospect qualification abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize your activities
- Highly motivated team player, with a positive attitude and passion to build a business.
Working with Cyclomedia has benefits! The benefits go beyond assisting others and helping make the world a greener place. Below are just a few of the additional benefits of joining our team.
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance with domestic partner coverage
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid time off, including your birthday and holidays
- Employee assistance program
Cyclomedia’s team helps make the world safer, greener, more accessible, and smarter!
With over 30 years of proven experience capturing street level imagery in different environments, Cyclomedia develops, builds, and operates the world’s most advanced mobile mapping systems. A combination of sensors ranging from cameras and LiDAR scanners to state-of-the-art positioning systems captures, measures, identifies and maps areas in the United States and Europe.