Senior Office Manager
Do you thrive with organization and multi-tasking? Are you a self-starter that enjoys providing key support to internal teams? Are you an experienced business professional ready for a new and exciting position?
We are looking for someone like you to join our team as a Senior Office Manager. This role is key in working with multiple teams within Cyclomedia. You will be responsible for providing support and coordination within our Finance, Sales and Operations teams and provide Executive assistance to our senior leaders. This individual will work with our Finance team on items such as expense reporting, invoicing and business reporting. They work with our Sales team to provide key information for proposal requests and ensuring contract completion. They will help manage our operations and office functions and serve as a main contact for outside vendors.
The skills and experience you’ll need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or applicable field is preferred
- 3-5 years of office management or administrative experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and work in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize work and balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent written, verbal, and social communication skills
Working with Cyclomedia has benefits--literally! The benefits go beyond assisting others and helping make the world a greener place. Below are just a few of the additional benefits of joining our team.
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance with domestic partner coverage
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid time off, including your birthday and holidays
- Employee assistance program
Diversity and inclusion
Cyclomedia is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment.
We strive to attract, develop, and advance the most talented individuals regardless of their race, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender identity, physical or mental ability or any other facet of diversity.
By having these values, we believe that people will be inspired, do their best work every day, bring innovative ideas and actively contribute to a high performing team.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org