Senior Sales Executive
Cyclomedia Technology, Inc. seeks a highly experienced, motivated and results-oriented individual to join our US team as Senior Sales Executive. This Executive will focus on developing the sales pipeline and securing and managing projects in the areas of both Infrastructure and Asset Management for Utilities (Gas, Water and Electric) and OSP Design & Maintenance for the Telecommunications market.
As a member of the sales organization you will work collaboratively with the team to prospect, contact, and develop revenue-based relationships with organizations in business, industry and government. You will use your experience to help customers understand where Cyclomedia Technology’s street level imagery adds value to their workflows and business goals.
- Prospect and develop opportunities in the target market segments
- Clearly articulate and present the strength and value proposition of CycloMedia’s imagery, software and solutions
- Develop and maintain a healthy pipeline of opportunities
- Demonstrate an understanding of industry trends, budget and acquisition cycles and processes
- Contribute to developing the sales strategy, plans, processes and best practices for CycloMedia
- Effectively utilize and leverage the CRM and other available sales resources to manage opportunities and drive revenue
- Pursue professional development to ensure current market knowledge, interact with key professional organizations and associations, and develop professional skills
- Be resourceful and take initiative to create path to revenue opportunities.
- Seven to ten years of sales experience in GIS, imagery or related technology organizations, with specific experience in the Utilities and Telecommunications markets
- Demonstrated experience in managing the sales cycle including prospecting, proposing, and closing
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills including research, good listening, and prospect qualification abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize your activities
- Highly motivated team player with a mature, positive attitude and passion to build a business.