Cyclomedia Technology, Inc. seeks a motivated and results-oriented individual to join our US team as a Solution Engineer. The individual in this role will focus on project-based support for the rapidly expanding work of the Technical, Sales and Operations teams in the United States.
As a member of the team, you will work collaboratively to complete proposals, plans and projects for businesses and government agencies. You will use the skills you bring and acquire here to help customers understand where Cyclomedia Technology’s street level imagery adds value to their workflows and business goals. In addition, you will have opportunity to learn from and interact with our parent company in the Netherlands to develop technical understanding of imaging and related technologies.
Responsibilities and Example Tasks
- Prepare data files in ArcGIS Desktop using analysis tools
- Publish datasets to ArcGIS Online and create maps for use in product demonstrations
- Administer user logins for CycloMedia data access
- Prepare presentation slides for the field team and executive
- Contribute to development of customer training materials
- Contribute to website, internal and external communications as appropriate
- Pursue professional development to ensure current market knowledge, interact with key professional organizations and associations, and develop professional skills
- Work as a trusted advisor to the sales team – effectively presenting the CycloMedia value proposition
- Develop workflows to meet customer goals and project parameters Be resourceful and take initiative to create paths to revenue opportunities.
Skills and Characteristics
- Academic preparation and/or one to three years of experience in GIS, imagery and/or related technologies and organizations
- Skilled at working to understand customer requirements
- Thorough knowledge of ArcGIS Desktop analysis and editing tools
- Ability to create web maps and apps using ArcGIS Online
- Enthusiastic about contributing to a fast-paced, project-based, team-based environment, distributed across the US
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills - including research, good listening, written and verbal communication, and collaboration with the team in the parent company in The Netherlands
- Willingness to learn and contribute to projects and programs outside your current competency
- Understanding that this position with an experienced and senior team is intended to be a springboard to future career development and opportunity in a growing field
- Highly motivated and positive team player with a positive attitude and passion to help build a business based on patented technology and “up and to the right” revenue trajectory.
About Cyclomedia Technology, Inc.
Cyclomedia Technology, Inc. is a profitable and privately held company that was incorporated in the US in 2013. Its parent company, Cyclomedia Technology, B.V. is headquartered in the Netherlands. With 30 years of proven experience capturing street level imagery in different environments - inner urban communities with complicated street patterns and dense built environments, wide open rural areas with few parcels per mile, roads and highways, and parklands - Cyclomedia is well-versed in enterprise-wide GIS challenges, as well as in purposing its methodology for capturing street level imagery to meet client needs and exceed their expectations in service.