Work preparation is essential when it comes to installing solar panels. Measure precisely the height and slope of a roof or the impact of sunlight and shadows.
Work preparation is essential
Work preparation is essential when it comes to installing solar panels. Not only materials must reach roofs safely and without damage, but the people responsible for the installation must also be able to do their work without risk. To get all this right and more, Cyclomedia's image data is essential for your planning, safety and technical reporting.
Measure precisely the height and slope of a roof, view the location from street level or from the air to view the surroundings and shadow impeding vegetation.
- Perform digital roof inspections
- Rely on geometrically correct image data
- Measure roofs from your desktop and smartphone
- Simulate sun and shade effects
- Go back in time and consult historical image data
- Save time and money to replace costly manual site visits