Gain data insights to create a better world for tomorrow.
The world’s most accurate 360°street-level visualizations (Cycloramas and point clouds), enhanced by innovative, AI-powered analytics. Cyclomedia delivers insights that you can use today to build a better tomorrow.
Cyclomedia uses proprietary feature extraction software, developed internally to extract information from LiDAR and imaging data. You can quickly and cost-effectively collect a large inventory of your city street furniture, such as lamp posts, traffic lights, (traffic) signs, road markings and lane striping, trees, manholes and billboards. All assets visable from pulic roads can be detected. Below more detail on some examples.
Road markings & lane striping
A Road Markings PFC (Point Feature Class) inventory delivers a dataset containing the road markings in a certain area, consisting of points and lines. This provides you with a complete overview of all the important features in order to:
- Perform easy and accurate budgeting.
- Effortlessly and accurately plan maintenance.
- Validate performance contracts.
- Analyse the traffic safety conditions.
Cyclomedia automatically detects all advertisements in a city that are visible from the public road. For example facade advertisements, signboards, window advertisements, bus shelters, flags, sandwich boards, name plates and large menus. Location, type of advertising and dimensions are automatically collected. Cities can use these insights, for example, to collect advertising taxes in an efficient and consistent manner. Moreover with advertising tax, a municipality can reduce advertising in public spaces and thus contribute to improving the quality of life in the city.
- Automated detection of assets with precision
- Extraction of highly accurate, simple or complex measurements
- Change detection from past collection cycles
- Nearly unlimited scalability of analysts distributed over multiple locations