Explore data insights to create a better world for tomorrow.
The world’s most accurate 360°street-level visualizations (Cycloramas and point clouds), enhanced by innovative, AI-powered analytics. Cyclomedia delivers insights that you can use today to build a better tomorrow.
Cyclomedia uses proprietary feature extraction software, developed internally to extract information from LiDAR and imaging data. You can quickly and cost-effectively collect a large inventory of your city street furniture, such as lamp posts, traffic lights, (traffic) signs, road markings and lane striping, trees, manholes and billboards. All assets visable from pulic roads can be detected. Below more detail on some examples.
Road markings & lane striping
A Road Markings PFC (Point Feature Class) inventory delivers a dataset containing the road markings in a certain area, consisting of points and lines. This provides you with a complete overview of all the important features in order to:
- Perform easy and accurate budgeting.
- Effortlessly and accurately plan maintenance.
- Validate performance contracts.
- Analyse the traffic safety conditions.
Road surface analysis
Automatic detection of road defects through images. Providing an automated, scalable solution instead of actual visual inspection methods like ASTM saves road authorities vast amounts of time and money.
- Record imagery | High quality ground level truths
- Detection of defects | With precision and predefined recall rates
- Classification of individual defect | Using established classes
- Classification of Impact | Indication of the size, severity and next steps
- Representation of results | including the positional data and grade
- Automated detection of assets with precision
- Extraction of highly accurate, simple or complex measurements
- Change detection from past collection cycles
- Nearly unlimited scalability of analysts distributed over multiple locations